Is Your Plumbing Business Struggling?
Bluefrog Plumbing + Drain wants to help you thrive in business
Owning a business isn’t easy. Taking the risk to open up a business independently doesn’t come with a manual for success. You quickly discover that you have to become an expert in everything from marketing, building relationships with your community, leading a team you can trust and depend on, ensuring that your customers are getting exceptional service, all while you are trying to grow your business and build a better life for yourself and your family.
The good news is that you’re in a booming industry. According to IBIS World, the plumbing industry generates more than $110 billion every year, and The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the industry will grow by 24% from 2014 until 2024. It’s easy to see why plumbing is a recession-resistant industry, and with both an aging housing stock and influx of new home construction in markets throughout the country, the plumbing industry will continue to thrive for years to come.
How do you reap the benefits of a booming industry? If you’re struggling to take your business to the next level, the leadership team of bluefrog Plumbing + Drain, one of the leading plumbing franchise brands in the nation, is offering an Organizational Health Check to help you get the answers you need to grow your business.
“I have worked with plumbing business all across the United States and in Canada, and my sole motivation is to help entrepreneurs succeed,” says Thomas Dougherty, President of bluefrog Plumbing + Drain. “As president of one of the leading plumbing franchises in the United States, I help entrepreneurs realize their success on a day-to-day basis. We’ve developed a proven business model and have built the systems and processes that allow entrepreneurs to grow and prosper. I want to share what we’ve built in this brand, and what I’ve learned after 25 years in the home improvement industry, with you. It might make all the difference.”
When You Join the bluefrog Family, We Provide You with Proactive Support
The leadership team of bluefrog Plumbing + Drain has developed a comprehensive program in order to help you identify the problems you’re facing in business and solve them.
Here is how joining bluefrog Plumbing + Drain can help you turn around your business:
- Personnel Issues (right people in the right seats on the bus)
- Employee Alignment Issues (they haven’t bought into the vision)
- Team Effectiveness (results in all key areas)
- Leadership Issues (casting vision, developing people)
- Management Issues (track, measure, improve, recruiting, hiring, accountability)
- Strategy and Planning Issues (a clear path from where you are to where you want to go)
- Customer Service Issues (calls not getting booked, call backs, warranty issues, lack of reviews)
- Sales and Marketing Issues (Fixing the immediate problem only, no additional tasks, add-ons, cost per call is through the roof)
- Operational Issues (Struggling to break even or even losing money due to lack of productivity and efficiency)
- Culture Issues (it’s just a job, not a place people cannot wait to go to, that people WANT to be a part of)
Hop to It! Your Territory Won’t Always Be Available – Join the bluefrog family today!
Bluefrog Plumbing + Drain is the most exciting business opportunity to hit the $100+ billion plumbing industry in a long time. Unlike other brands in the plumbing industry that are either sold out of territory or cannot keep up with demand, bluefrog Plumbing + Drain has wide-open territory available across the United States – but it won’t last for long. As more entrepreneurs learn about our proven business model and the profit potential of this industry, bluefrog Plumbing + Drain will grow rapidly. Once you submit your information, you will receive an email with a link to the free bluefrog Plumbing + Drain franchise information report, which will give you details about our brand, as well as the requirements for franchising with us.