bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Franchise understands the importance of protecting the privacy of its website users. The information collected is used to market and improve the services we offer, to improve the website content, and to contact you with updates to the website or for other marketing purposes.
Certain areas of this site, require registration or a password for access. Information obtained from registered users of these areas may also be used for bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Franchise marketing purposes, and cookies may be used in those and other areas, as is described in this Policy. Information obtained in these areas may also be used in accordance with agreements governing access to and use of the specific areas. In addition, visitors of this website may choose to register for a Login user ID and password to simplify access to some interactive features on this website. Log file data and other information gathered from registered users of this website are used to improve the customer experience while on our website.
What information does bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Franchise capture about visitors to its website?
Our web server uses an extended log file format which captures: date and time of visit, referring address (location from which a visitor comes to this website), type of Internet browser, and visitor’s IP address. (Each computer that connects to the Internet is assigned a unique number, an IP address, for identification purposes). The log file does not capture a visitor’s email address.
Does bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Franchise ask for personal information?
Several areas of this website may ask for personal information. In these areas, your name, address, email address, billing information, and business profile are requested. This information is collected to help us further develop our services, to provide you access to valuable bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Franchise Internet-based information and services, and to bill you for those services if you elect to use them.
Does bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Franchise share my information?
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
- With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With service providers to our Advertisers: Our Advertisers may contract with companies who handle data (such as Advertisers’ customer lists) for them.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example, to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Franchise, our Advertisers or any other third party.
- In connection with the sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to our Advertisers and other third parties.
How does bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Franchise use the information?
The information collected through this website helps us identify the type of website content our customers value most. We use this information to market and improve the website and our services. We also use this information to send you email notifications about updates to the website, and to contact you by other means for marketing and other purposes. Our policy is to not give, sell or otherwise distribute the information collected through this site to third parties outside of bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Franchise (unless required by law); provided, however, in some cases we may use suppliers to assist us in collecting, using or otherwise processing for our benefit the information obtained through this site. Our practice is to require our suppliers to conduct such activities consistent with this policy and our requirements.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a series of data characters that, when programmed into a website, is placed by the web server into the browser’s application folder on your computer. Once placed onto your machine, the cookie will allow the website to “recognize” you as a unique individual.
Can cookies be removed from my hard drive?
Yes, cookies can be removed from your hard drive. Also, depending on what type of web browser and what browser version you are using, you may be able to change the properties on your cookie file so that cookies are not used or saved. Please check with your browser provider for more information on removing cookies.
Can I opt out from receiving further communication?
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt-out on each browser or device.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from us or other companies: You may use the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out tool at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from NAI approved member companies.
You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services by visiting the DAA website at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and Your Online Choices website at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
For more information about the CCPA on NextRoll for California residents please visit California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Notice.
Request Franchise Information
Want to learn more about opening your own bluefrog Plumbing + Drain Franchise? Fill out this form to get started: